Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fore, For, Four

So last year I tried (and failed) at doing like a fortnightly countdown. This year Im am going to  try different things... I blog-stalk a few other blogs so will nick some ideas from them and give it a go.

This week its Fore, For, Four which I stole from Breathe Gently 

4 Things I did 10 years ago (2002):
* Got my first real paying job at Moore Wilsons
* Meet my first love and had my first serious boyfriend
* Passed School Certificate - (it was second attempt but I got there)
* Went to A LOT of parties and learned what being hung over felt like!

4 Things I did 5 years ago (2007)
* Ended a go-nowhere relationship

* Got lead astray by Jemma :P
* Meet my now husband
* Drunk way more than is humanly possible and survived!

4 Things I did yesterday:

* Worked
* Signed up with WSPA (World Society for the Protection of Animals)
* Grocery Shopping
* Had a bath

4 TV shows I love to watch:

* Teen Mom - all series
* One Born A Minute
* Kardashians (this includes Keeping up with... Kim and Kourtney Take NY..... Khloe and Lamar etc)
* Good olde Shortland St

4 Things I love to do:

* Ride my horse
* Spend time with friends/family
* Scrapbook
* Be in bed!

So there is a quick rundown in the life of me! Thought it was time for a non-baby realated post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background