Monday, March 26, 2012

One of those...

What is your best friend's names?: Steph Drumm (I guess putting Cody would of been a cop out)

What is your best friend's Mom's name?: Janet Drumm

What body part do you wash first?: Left shoulder

What's the strangest talent you have?: I can open bottles with my teeth

What's your favorite flavored Pringles?: Salt N Vinegar

What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?: Oh Jeez! Its been, like, over 10 years since I got grounded..... probably would of been driving around my mates in Harry (my first car) when I only had a learners license

Which shoe do you put on first?: Well I put my left sock, jandel and slipper on first. But I put my right shoe - go figure!

Is there one thing all of your ex's have had in common?: Strangely enough, all but 2 of them have birthdays in April! They weren't THE ONE

What was your childhood nickname?: Panties, Pants - college counts as childhood aye?

What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving?: I do everything while driving - put on my make-up, use my phone, drink (not booze) eat etc

Name something you do when you're alone?: hehehehe that's a bit personal - I like to have a bath. Also scrap booking, cos I can spread my stuff everywhere without Cody getting mad about the mess I made :P

What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar?: Define stupid..... Ive peed in the sink in the toilets cos they were all full up, been kicked out of a few for being to intoxicated, ummm....

What color underwear are you wearing now?: *checks* grey with black stripe

What are you listening to right now?: Shamely enough S-Club 7 - but its on the radio so not by choice! I swear

What was the last thing you ate?: Marmite on frayers toast with loads of butter = bliss!

2 comments:

  1. odd. I wash my left shoulder first too. I think its because the sponge is in my right hand and I start at the top??

    ReplyDelete
  2. same , thats cause im right handed and the soap is in my right hand.....

    ReplyDelete

Background