Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Its My Birthday!

Remember when I posted about the things I would really like for my birthday here?

Of course some of the items on my dream list where totally out of reach, I knew that, but hey a girl can dream!

Well either you all actually read my blog or you just know me really well :o) either way I don't mind because I got super spoiled this year!

Jemma, my sister-in-law got me some scrummy bath products from Lush which I posted about here, she got me my old faithful 'comforter' as well as a new bath bomb! I was SO excited!

My bestie, Steph, got me some awesome OPI nail polish as mentioned here.
I got "The One That Got Away'


and 'Not Like The Movies'



AND A new Shatter !!


AND as if that wasnt enough, she got me a MasterChef apron! Now I am a pro :o)

Some other birthday gifts included a charm for my Pandora, a voucher from the jeweler which I ended up using to buy a 9ct gold heart pendant. My parents also got me a cake mixer ssqquuueeeee!!!!!!!

The best birthday gift though came from my darling husband. He picked me up from work early and drove aimlessly around town for half an hour or so. he then dropped me off outside The Villa where I had a full body massage, followed by a facial! I was then taken home to a hot bubble bath. After my bath was a lovely home cooked meal with cheesecake for pudding.

Then after tea he proceeded to give me my birthday present - as if that wasn't enough!
And what did I get?

Only the latest and greatest GHD!


I am the luckiest woman alive :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background