Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

So in exactly 2 months it is my birthday YAY

So to help out my darling husband I am going to post some ideas of things I would really love for my birthday:

GHD

Every year I get my yearly bonus from work, I promise myself I will buy a GHD. And every year I never do!
So this year I would really love this one for my birthday.


And to make things even easier I have found a cool pack and website to buy it from cheap :) so, Cody, go here.

Spa Pool

I dint care of the color or make I would just LOVE a spa pool. I would put it on our patio. How awesome would it be to sit outside in the snow in a hot pool and sip on vinos...can you imagine it........


NancyBird

My new obsession! A Melbourne based designer who makes the coolest bags, wallets and scarfs.

My current loves are;
The George Bag

And this - the Classic Weekender


Plus the SS12 Long Wallet

A new bed

But not any new bed. The new Beautyrest Black

I mean come on, have you ever seen a sexier bed?


And not only does it look super amazingly comfortable but it is actually being marketed as the worlds finest bed!

The exclusive Beautyrest Black bed has been hand-crafted to the highest detail to produce the world's finest, most luxurious Beautyrest. With advanced technology from Simmons, the inventors of Pocket Springs, the Beautyrest Black bed is made with triple Helix Advanced Pocketed Coil springs and includes technologies such as Transflexion Comfort Technology and Alpaca fibres for superior comfort. With hundreds of crystals from Swarovski Elements and fabrics sourced from around the world, the aesthetics of the Beautyrest Black bed, turn the ultimate sleep solution into a timeless fashion statement.

Swarovski crystals!! IN A BED!

It is super drool worthy - and course has a price tag to match, with the queen starting at $13,995 and the Superking at $16,995. But if you are going to have a super bed like this then you may as well go all out and get the Superking right? :)

OPI Nail Enamel

In particular the following colors:

Honk if you love OPI

Yodel Me on My Cell
Shorts Story
Alter Ego

But really I would be happy with any colors :)

Oh and of course a new shatter.......maybe silver


And of course Jewellery is always welcomed.

A new nice gold necklace is definetly in order ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background