Friday, July 22, 2011

I have an addiction....

Its not coffe, cigerettes, or shopping (ok maybe that last one just a little...) in fact my addiction is something much much worse..

I have an addiction to V. The glorious cool yellow taurine packed drink that makes you pee a million times more than you usually do and its bright yellow!

My addiction has gotten so bad that I now decide on where to go for lunch based on if they sell V or not. Petrol prices are no longer relevant. This has been taken over by the service stations stock lot of V.

I’m not a rock star or a extreme X-Games athlete, or even want to be. I’m just your run of the mill working woman that wants a taurine pick-me-up to wind out my workday. I wouldn’t feel so silly buying a can of “Productivity”. No, instead I have to buy “V!”. These things are more addictive than cigarettes. So, 

Our power bill went up this month and I broke it down in the number of energy drinks I just burnt. It’s getting out of control…. my power bill that is. Not my energy drink addiction.

Apparently being addicted to such energy drinks is an actual diease called Caffeinism (swear to god I did not make that up!

Caffeinism is a syndrome resulting from the chronic consumption of caffeine and addiction. The symptoms include nervous irritability, tremulousness, occasional muscle twitching, sensory disturbances, tachypnea, palpitation, flushing, arhythmias, diuresis, and gastrointestinal disturbances. Sounds like fun!


Any other addictions out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background